Leatherhead 3' American Hook, HiViz Yellow Handle w/D-Handle
The Pike Pole Pro-Lite is constructed of sturdy hollow fiberglass with Hi-Viz color and reflective striping for locating in dark areas. The D-Handle and heads are bonded to the fiberglass with strong two-part epoxy and steel pins. The Pike Pole comes in lengths from 3 ft. up to 14 ft. The Pike Pole handle choices are butt or D-handle and a combination of heads, American hook, drywall/plaster hook, or rubbish hook.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pro-Lite construction is hollow pultruded fiberglass with Hi-Viz color for locating in dark areas
- Reflective striping added to help locate tool in dark areas
- The D-Handle can be mounted in vertical or horizontal orientation
- All Hooks are made with American steel
- Poles lengths are 3 ft. to 14 ft. and longer custom lengths are available