The 7th generation ComTac changes everything you thought capable with tactical hearing protection. The 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac VII Headset improves on every critical area that helps increase auditory operational effectiveness while providing new capabilities to address the challenges of communicating in dynamic noise environments.Features
- Wireless connection to the 3M™ PELTOR™ system control unit, SCU-300 (not included). Go cord free, with 3M’s NFMI enabled wireless – reduced cable management, and snag-free operations
- Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB): short-range, headset-to-headset communication without the use of an external communications
- Mission Audio Profiles (MAP): advanced ambient listening modes that allow access to a variety of gain settings, but with frequency shaping, to help enhance situational awareness
- New Headband Design. A complete redesign helps improve comfort when worn under a ballistic helmet.
- Transition made simpler. Simplified cable removal and resetting and redesigned arm guides that snap on/off (no tools required) for easy transition between Accessory Rail Connectors (ARC) and headband.
- Speech Microphone. Redesigned and embedded with patented 3M closed cell foam, delivers improved noise cancelling transmission in high noise and wind while also improving dust and water ingress protection (IP68, 6m / 30 min).
- Optional Wired Cable Connection. A port for an optional wired connection to the 3M™ PELTOR™ System Control Unit (SCU-300) , as primary or back-up connection
- New Battery Compartment. Redesigned, watertight battery compartment that does not require a tool to change batteries
- New Microphone Attachment. Designed to help accommodate both left handed and right handed shooters without the need to relocate the microphone to opposite side of the headset.
- New Environmental Mic Design. The new profile of the ear cup widens and deepens the location of the upgraded microphones with a robust wind screen
|Attenuation Rating ||23 dB|
|Battery Life||Approx. 30 hours (Environmental Listening & NIB), Approx. 50 hours (Environmental Listening)|
|Case Quantity||10 ea/cs|
|Features||Level Dependent Function, Mission Audio Profiles (MAP), NIB (Natural Interaction Behavior)|
|Hearing Protection Style||Earmuffs|
|Plug Type||NEXUS MIL|
|Product Series||ComTac VII|
|Recommended Industry||Military & Police|
|Suspension Method||Headband, Helmet Mount|