The Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA is built on a foundation of redundant safety features, providing unparalleled performance to protect the family of firefighters who expect the best in the most demanding conditions, with a focus on enhancing cleanability, comfort, and connectivity to ensure the security and comfort of today’s firefighter.
Designed for future compatibility, the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA meets the latest NFPA 1981/1982, 2018 Edition performance requirements.
• New harness materials offer greater resistance to chemical exposure and less water absorption to help minimize contamination
• Easy-to-remove harness allows for cleaning and decontamination to help with exposure reduction
• New shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to help reduce user fatigue
• Natural articulation (i.e. waist pad) promotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load
• Proven regulator design offers low breathing resistance to help reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies
• Redundant safety features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA will perform in the toughest environments
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material delivers enhanced visibility of the SCBA when operating in low light conditions, improving safety and accountability on the fireground.
• Bluetooth® enabled electronics support wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/ retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability
• Electronic PAR (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command (using Scott Connect Monitor Pro) to help improve fireground accountability and communications
• Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wirelessly interrogated for asset tracking
• Proudly “Made in the USA” with attention to quality and workmanship