Ansulite 3% (AFC-3A) AFFF Concentrate - 5 Gallon Pail
This item is not sold through our website, please call us at 877-637-3473 for more information.
Fighting fire doesn’t stop with suppressing flames. Other dangers, such as combustible vapors and nearby heat sources, need to be combated and controlled. ANSUL® Class B Foam Agents are the ideal fire suppression choice for fires involving flammable and combustible liquids. These agents suppress fire by separating the liquid fuel from the air it needs to burn; helping to prevent vapor release; and providing a cooling effect.
Fire suppression for flammable liquids
- Superior flame knock-down
- Resists burnback for safer firefighting
- Suppresses vapors
- Cools heat sources on contact
- Diesel generator rooms
- Hydrocarbon bulk storage and handling
- Manufacturing plants
- Municipal fire departments
- Petrochemical facilities
- Operations involving the transportation, processing or handling of flammable liquids