Tempest’s Belt-Drive Power BlowersTM are what started it all. The first versions of this positive pressure ventilation fan were designed in the late 80’s to introduce Positive Pressure Attack (PPA) to the fire industry. The current models boast a number of updated features and changes from the old version, but still hold true to the original idea: Keep the motor low to the ground to reduce vibration and perfect the pulley system to maximize RPM/performance. The Belt-Drive has been categorized as the "Cadillac" of PPV fans.
- Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan, Cone Air Flow (CAF)
- 21" Diameter Blade Made Up of AirFlex Fiberglass Reinforced Polyamide Blades
- Rugged, Lightweight, Square-Steel Tubing Frame with Powder-Coat Finish
- Continuous Circular-Wound, External-Weld Steel Wire with 8 Tie Points for Additional Safety
- Meets UL & European CE Safety Standards
- 8″ Non-Pneumatic Wheels w/ Steel Hubs
- Turbo 2000 Shroud