PGI Ultimate Cobra Knit Hood in Para-Tek FR - Tri-Blend Black
All PGI Cobra hoods are UL Classified and are compliant to NFPA 1971.Hoods feature flat stitched seams, X-Heavy 1/2"" wide elasticized faceopening, cover stitched bound drapes. All sewing is done with 100%Nomex thread and all points of stress are bartacked.
- Double-ply hood with Comfort Plus liner for cooler, drierwear
- Provides coverage of the neck, upper chest and to the topof the shoulder blades
- Countoured shoulders reduce bunching
- Flat stitched seams
- Para-Tek FRTri-Blend leverages the benefits of three fibers: HighStrength Para-Aramid, Lenxing FR and High Tenacity Nylon- resulting ina lightweight, breathable hood offering exceptional flame and heatresistance and the highest arc rating of any hood on the market (34.4)
- Compliant with CAL-OSHA Sections 3406 and 3410(d) andOSHA Rule 29 CFR, Part 1910,269