PGI Ultimate Cobra Knit Hood in Carbon Shield
All PGI Cobra hoods are UL Classified and are compliant to NFPA 1971.Hoods feature flat stitched seams, X-Heavy 1/2" wide elasticized face opening, cover stitched bound drapes. All sewing is done with 100% Nomex thread and all points of stress are bar tacked.
- Used for structural firefighting and other fire service applications
- Longer design, provides double layer coverage of neck,upper chest, shoulders and shoulder blades (length of hood at back is about 19 1/2", 20" at front)
- Gusset at side seams gives hood breadth and smoother drape
- Bib length from below face opening is 12 1/4"
- Carbon Shield flame resistant fabric, based on carbon fiber technology