Class A Plus Foam Concentrate in 55 Gallon Drums (CAD)
This item is not sold through our website, please call us at 877-637-3473 for more information.
Chemguard Class “A” is a non-corrosive, non-toxic, biodegradable foam concentrate. When mixed with water in the correct proportion, it changes the properties of water. It reduces the surface tension of the water, and produces foam, which allows the water to cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces without run off. This allows the water to absorb more heat and provides greater penetration into Class “A” fuels.
- Water treated with Chemguard Class “A” foam concentrate is 3 to 5 times more effective on Class “A” fires than untreated water.
- Water treated with Chemguard Class “A” will wet Class “A” fuels up to 20 times more efficiently than untreated water.
- Suitable with either fresh or salt water
- Suitable with non-air aspirating or aspirating hand line nozzles
- Suitable for use on rubber (tires), coal, paper and many other types of Class “A” fuels
- Suitable through medium expansion nozzles on Class “A” or contained Class “B” flammable liquids.