Our gloves are perfected to bring you superior comfort, dexterity, and thermal protection to meet the demands of the job. The Dex-Pro’s three-dimensional design is paired with materials that make the fit feel so natural you'll wonder why you didn't switch sooner.
With 60+ TPP and two layers of thermal lining that extend down the fingers, the Dex-Pro provides nearly 4 times the NFPA requirement for heat protection and is the highest level of heat protection of any current NFPA-certified glove. Features
- Rollover Fingertips: Get a grip with tactically designed seamless fingertips.
- Dexflex Fingers: Reduce restriction and minimize hand fatigue with naturally-bent fingers.
- Keystone Thumb: Get more flexibility with 360 degree range of motion with the keystone thumb design.
- Reinforcements: Reinforced knuckle and palm guards provide added thermal protection against conductive heat.
- Top Grain Cowhide: Specially treated 3oz top grain cowhide tanned with a proprietary blend of silicone and other additives is designed to keep the glove-soft after repeated wet/dry cycles.
- Military-Grade Nomex® Thermal Liner: MIlitary-grade, 100% Nomex thermal liner is designed with a 9oz interlock weave to eliminate restriction when making a fist or grasping objects.
- Porelle® Moisture Barrier: Porelle® is a thin, lightweight, and breathable polyurethane barrier that is highly flexible and helps to reduce bunching and restriction.
- Certified to NFPA 1971