Hurst SC 357E2 Combination Tool w/ 2 EXL Batteries and Charger
The SC 357E2 uses a compact, single integrated design to house a tool that does so much. It cuts; it spreads; it’s perfect for first responders who need to be ready to accomplish anything. And do it fast.
- Newly designed hydraulic pump
- More power reserve for the unexpected
- Dead man control valve reverts to neutral position if worker’s hand slips
- Dual pilot check valve sustains load requirements if hydraulic flow is interrupted
- Ergonomically designed star grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Fast opening and closing action for increased speed during time-critical rescues