Its squeezing plates are covertly built into the arms of the spreader and the “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer serious bite and unstoppable hold onto any surface or material. This new tenacious rescue tool is perfect for any hazardous rescues requiring spreading, squeezing and pulling, with a weight that won’t slow you down.
- Increased power — 20% more power than its predecessor
- Squeezing plates built into the arms
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of shark-like teeth for maximum performance and gripping
Length: 28.5 in / 723 mm
Width: 11.2 in / 285 mm
Height: 7.95 in / 202 mm
Weight: 29.5 lbs / 13.4 kg
Spreading Distance: 23.6 in / 600 mm
Max Spreading Force: 187,940 lbs / 836 kN
Max Pulling Force: 12,589 lbs / 56 kN
NFPA HSF: 14,163 lbs / 63 kN
NFPA LSF: 8,768 lbs / 39 kN
NFPA HPF: 9,667 lbs / 43 kN
NFPA LPF: 5,171 lbs / 23 kN
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: YesNEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply