You can get the job done and make the rescue quicker than ever. Its “Shark Tooth” removable tips have four rows of shark-like teeth to bite and hold onto any material. Add that to its li-ion never-say-die battery, and you know you’ve got the right power and speed for any job.
- Enhanced performance – 16% lighter and has 14% more power than its predecessor
- Squeezing plates built into the arms
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of shark-like teeth for maximum performance and gripping
- Each tool comes with two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
- Plug it in for unstoppable power with a 110v adaptor
Length: 39.4 in / 1,002 mm
Width: 10.4 in / 265 mm
Height: 11 in / 280 mm
Weight: 44.1 lbs / 20 kg
Spreading Distance: 28.7 in / 730 mm
Max Spreading Force: 147,924 lbs / 658 kN
Max Pulling Force: 13,039 lbs / 58 kN
NFPA HSF: 16,186 lbs / 72 kN
NFPA LSF: 11,016 lbs / 49 kN
NFPA HPF: 10,341lbs / 46 kN
NFPA LPF: 6,925 lbs / 28 kN
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
IP Rating: IP54NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply