PGI Classic Cobra Knit Hood in Carbon Shield
All PGI Cobra hoods are UL Classified and are compliant to NFPA 1971. Hoods feature flat stitched seams, X-Heavy 1/2" wide elasticized face opening, cover stitched bound drapes. All sewing is done with 100% Nomex thread and all points of stress are bartacked.
- Used for structural firefighting and other fire service applications
- Designed to provide double layer coverage of neck, upper chest and top of the shoulder blades
- Length of hood at front and back about 18 3/4"
- Notch at side helps bib lie flat
- Bib length from below face opening is 10 1/2"
- Carbon Shield flame resistant fabric, based on carbon fiber technology