PGI Classic Cobra Knit Hood in Nomex/Lenzing FR w/ Comfort Plus Lining
All PGI Cobra hoods are UL Classified and are compliant to NFPA 1971. Hoods feature flat stitched seams, X-Heavy 1/2" wide elasticized face opening, cover stitched bound drapes. All sewing is done with 100% Nomex thread and all points of stress are bartacked.
- Used for structural firefighting and other fire service applications
- Longer design provides double layer coverage of neck, upper chest, shoulders and shoulder blades.
- Length of hood at front and back is about 18 1/4"
- Notch at side helps bib lie flat
- Bib length from below face opening is 10 1/2"
- Comfort Plus lining made from inherently flame resistant Nomex and Lenzing FR materials, makes hood softer and more breathable while wicking moisture away from skin
- Feels cooler in hot environments and warmer in cold environments