The new R 521 E3 ram creates wide rescue openings in all kinds of environments without the need for lengthy hoses or power units. Its smart dashboard and dual sharp claws enable you to power through the toughest of situations — in the toughest locations.
- Watertight design durable in fresh and salt water
- Smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback
- Power levels and battery charge status at a glance
- Detects and reveals when a saltwater-capable battery has been installed
- New turbo function allows for a faster rescue
- Brushless DC electrical motor that runs efficiently with high performance for a long battery life
- Four LED lights illuminate the front and back of the tool
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Weighs only 41.9 pounds, making it easy to maneuver
- Extended length of 53.5 inches gives you a wide rescue opening
- Large waterproof battery option (9Ah) with IP68 protection class
- Sharp claws that rotate 360 degrees
Length Retracted: 22.8 in / 579 mm
Length Extended: 53.5 in / 1,359 mm
Width: 5.5 in / 140 mm
Height: 12.9 in / 327 mm
Weight (w/o battery): 41.9 lbs / 19 kg
Stroke Piston 1: 15.6 in / 403 mm
HSF Piston 1: 28,600 lbs / 127 kN
Stroke Piston 2: 14.8 in / 377 mm
HSF Piston 2: 13,500 lbs / 60 kN
Overall Stroke: 30.7 in / 780 mm
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
IP Rating: IP58NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply