The new S 378 E3 cutter offers comparable power to other E3 tools but with a shorter, and lighter design. Its bold box-style blade means a wide bite without the tool swing. But don’t be fooled by its size. This innovative cutter combines power with brilliance.
- Short design at 33.3 inches improves balance
- Wide cutter opening at 7.9 inches
- The 9 amp/25.2V battery has the longest run time in the industry
- Durable in fresh and salt water with its watertight design
- Smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback
- Power levels and battery charge status at a glance
- Detects and reveals when a saltwater-capable battery has been installed
- New turbo function allows for a faster rescue
- Two LED lights illuminate the front of the tool
Length (w/o battery): 33.3 in / 846 mm
Width: 9.25 in / 235 mm
Height (w/o battery): 9.96 in / 253 mm
Weight (w/o battery): 40.6 lbs / 18.4 kg
Cutter Opening: 7.99 in / 202 mm
NFPA Cutter Rating: A7/B8/C7/D8/E8/F4
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
Tool IP Rating: IP58NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply