With its monstrous bite, the S 789 E3 cutter can tackle anything in its path. Its new smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback, providing you with more control over your rescues. And it doesn’t stop there. This cutter works harder and smarter … even underwater.
- Durable in fresh and salt water with its watertight design
- Smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback
- Roll warnings, power levels and battery charge status at a glance
- Detects and reveals when a saltwater-capable battery has been installed
- New turbo function allows for a faster rescue
- Large cutter opening at 8.07 inches
- Brushless DC electrical motor runs efficiently with a high performance for a long battery life
- Two LED lights illuminate the front of the tool
- Large waterproof battery (9Ah) with IP68 protection class
Length: 35.7 in / 907 mm
Width: 10.5 in / 266 mm
Height: 9.96 in / 253 mm
Weight (w/o battery): 49.4 lbs / 22.4 kg
Cutter Opening: 8.07 in / 205 mm
NFPA Cutter Rating: A8/B9/C8/D9/E9/F5
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
Tool IP Rating: IP58NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply