The new smarter SC 258 E3 combi gets the job done quick. Its smart technology gives you all the power needed to save the day, above and below water.
- Perfect for police, military and first responder teams
- Smaller and lighter in design for easier and faster handling
- Durable in fresh and salt water with its watertight design
- Smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback
- Roll warnings, power levels, and battery charge status at a glance
- Detects and reveals when a saltwater-capable battery has been installed
- New turbo function allows for a faster rescue
- Each package comes with two batteries and one charger
Length: 31.2 in / 792 mm
Width: 8.27 in / 210 mm
Height: 9.96 in / 253 mm
Weight: 31.7 lbs / 14.4 kg
Spreading Distance: 12.6 in / 321 mm
Max Spreading Force: 157,000 lbs / 700 kN
Max Pulling Force: 7,640 lbs / 34 kN
Cutter Opening: 9.2 in / 233 mm
NFPA HSF: 6,500 lbs / 29 kN
NFPA LSF: 5,400 lbs / 24 kN
NFPA HPF: 8,320 lbs / 37 kN
NFPA LPF: 6,300 lbs / 28 kN
NFPA Cutter Rating: A6/B6/C6/D7/E7/F4
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
Tool IP Rating: IP58NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply