The new SC 758 E3 combi tool is stronger than ever. With a larger spread and better cutting rating, there’s no other choice when saving lives. Simply put, this smart, powerful, battery-operated tool devours anything in its way.
- Perfect for police, military and rescue/disaster management teams
- Durable in fresh and salt water with its watertight design
- Smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback
- Power levels and battery charge status at a glance
- Detects and reveals when a saltwater-capable battery has been installed
- New turbo function allows for a faster rescue
- Fast opening and closing action for increased speed during time-critical rescues
- Cutting blade surface is taken to the end of the blade, allowing for a more aggressive blade geometry
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of shark-like teeth for maximum performance and gripping
- Ergonomically designed star-grip permits tool actuation from almost any gripping position
- Each package comes with two li-ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
Length: 38.6 in / 980 mm
Width: 10.5 in / 266 mm
Height: 10 in / 253 mm
Weight: 52.9 lbs / 24 kg
Spreading Distance: 18.7 in / 475 mm
Max Spreading Force: 337,213 lbs / 1,500 kN
Max Pulling Force: 21,132 lbs / 94 kN
Cutter Opening: 15.7 in / 400 mm
NFPA Cutter Rating: A8/B9/C9/D9/E9/F5
NFPA HSF: 11,016 lbs / 49 kN
NFPA LSF: 8,543 lbs / 38 kN
NFPA HPF: 15,512 lbs / 69 kN
NFPA LPF: 11,690 lbs / 52 kN
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
Tool IP Rating: IP58NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply