Work submerged in water or on land with this all-powerful spreader. The new SP 333 E3 spreader incorporates a smart dashboard and innovative features, without adding any extra weight. Combine its minimal weight with its dynamic design, and this tool is unparalleled.
- Watertight design durable in fresh and salt water
- Smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback
- Power levels and battery charge status at a glance
- Detects and reveals when a saltwater-capable battery has been installed
- New turbo function allows for a faster rescue
- Brushless DC electrical motor runs efficiently with high performance for a long battery life
- Two LED lights illuminate the front of the tool
- Large waterproof battery (9Ah) with IP68 protection class
Length: 32.4 in / 823 mm
Width: 10.1 in / 256 mm
Height: 9.96 in / 253 mm
Weight (w/o battery): 37.7 lbs / 17.1 kg
Spreading Distance: 23.6 in / 600 mm
Max Spreading Force: 187,940 lbs / 836 kN
Max Pulling Force: 12,589 lbs / 56 kN
NFPA HSF: 14,162 lbs / 63 kN
NFPA LSF: 8,768 lbs / 39 kN
NFPA HPF: 9,667 lbs / 43 kN
NFPA LPF: 5,171 lbs / 23 kN
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
Tool IP Rating: IP58NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply