Seek Scan Kit (includes Seek Scan & Two Tripods)
- Affordable, accurate and automated temperature screening
- Meets FDA guidelines for initial body temperature assessment during the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency
- Get the peformance of a temporal thermometer while keeping a safe social distance
- Designed and calibrated for skin temperature measurement
- The included calibration cube acts as a reference heat source for high accuracy
- Perfect for lobbies, hallways and other key access points
- Set up and start screening in minutes
- This kit includes 2 sturdy tripods
- A Windows PC (Not included) is required to run the software.
- Manufactured in the USA and NDAA compliant
What is Seek Scan?
Seek Scan is a simple, low-cost, thermal imaging system designed to automate body temperature screening using skin temperature as a proxy. With ±0.3°C (±0.5°F) accuracy and the inclusion of a reference heat source, Seek Scan delivers the same performance as an infrared temporal thermometer – but automated from a safe social distance.
The system can be installed in lobbies, hallways and other key access points to help businesses, institutions and venues reopen a safer environment for their workforce, customers, members and patrons. Easy-to-install and easy-to-use, the system can be up and running in minutes with no special equipment or training.
How it works?
Seek Scan is specifically designed and calibrated to deliver accurate skin temperature measurements while enabling social distancing protocols. In seconds, the system automatically detects a face, identifies the most reliable facial features for measurement, and displays an estimated body temperature. A visual and audible alert is provided if someone is warmer than the customizable alarm temperature.
Unlike typical industrial thermal cameras, SeekScan was developed for precise temperature measurement and maximizes accuracy by referencing a fixed heat source with a known temperature value. Any system that does not have a reference heat source does not follow new FDA guidelines published April 2020, despite manufacturer claims. Further, these guidelines require the system to measure only one subject’s temperature at a time. Many systems on the market today measure multiple people in a scene.
- Fast, Automated Screening – In seconds, the system automatically detects a face, finds the most accurate spot to measure and displays a pass/fail alert
- Enables social distancing – Delivers the same performance as a temporal thermometer – but with a safe social distance.
- Meets FDA guidelines – Seek Scan meets the accuracy specification, includes a reference heat source and is made for single person screening.
- Easy To Install and Easy To Use – Start scanning in minutes using two tripods and a Windows PC. No special equipment or training required.
- Proven Technology – Thermal imaging has been tested, studied and deployed globally for years in skin temperature measurement applications.
- Affordable – Priced significantly lower than other thermal screening solutions
- Factories and warehouses
- Venues, theaters and arenas
- Nursing homes
- Schools and daycare centers
- Gyms and other sports facilities