Auto service and support packages available!
MES is your knowledge based Compressor Solution Specialists! MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your breathing air compressors and cascade systems. Our service technicians can inspect and repair any of Scott Safety’s products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
Multi-point Inspections and Testing
MES factory trained and certified technicians will clean and conduct an operational inspection of your breathing air compressors and cascade systems. Any deficiencies will be noted and recorded in our database.
MES On-Site Services
- Preventative Maintenance
- Testing and Calibrating
- Repairs and Adjustments
All Documentation and Record Keeping
Mobile Service Solutions
MES offers a highly effective mobile service solution for your breathing air compressor needs!
Offering semi-annual and annual programs designed to offer the highest level of service and support for your breathing air compressors!
MES is the choice for high level compliance services for your breathing air compressors!
- MES technicians will perform a thorough inspection and functional check of the compressor to ensure proper operation to include the drain system.
- MES Technicians will conduct a Pre-Service air-sample per NFPA 1989 standard
- MES Technicians will drain the Compressor oil, inspect and re-oiled with quality synthetic oil such as Anderol 500® or IR700
- MES Technicians will clean and replace as needed the Oil / Water separators
- MES Technicians will replace the Purification cartridges and cartridge holder O-rings
- MES Technicians will inspect and clean and rebuilt as necessary the auto-condensate system, the flow-fuse(s) re-conditioned
- MES Technicians will install a new air intake filter
- MES Technicians will conduct preventative maintenance on your Diesel engine if required
- MES Technicians will conduct a post-service air-sample per NFPA 1989 standard
- MES Technicians will calibrate the CO sensor if available
- MES Technicians will reset the controller service and maintenance reminders if required
Any deficiencies will be noted, repairs completed and adjustments made on-site!
MES operates with a goal of completing 95% of repairs on-site / on-time. With a 24-hour response and 48-hour service goal, MES keeps you in service and ready to respond!