The FX Series fiberglass, contemporary style structural fire helmet is designed to withstand frequent exposure to chemicals and hydrocarbons. Certified to NFPA 1971-2013, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides FX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
Includes Bullard TrakLite®
integrated helmet lighting system, which blends engineering, functionality and safety to help firefighters see forward in dark or smoky conditions. The lightweight Bullard TrakLite is designed to help increase the functional performance of your fire helmet without bulky or cumbersome additions.
FX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite® striping, which retains reflectivity to 500° F (260° C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes models that meet CE requirements and U.S. Navy requirements.Features
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- 12 point comfort system
- Model FXA1 meets U.S. Navy requirements for shipboard firefighting (GSA and commercial availability)
- Model FXE tested and certified to EN 443 by INSPEC, CE certified (for export only)
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard
- Features eight bright white LEDs protected behind a heat-resistant glass, TrakLite provides a readily-available source of light in most any situation.
- With no external clips, brackets or wires, Bullard TrakLite helps provide increased safety over traditional helmet-mounted lighting, reducing the likelihood of weight imbalance or snagging.
- Easily operable with a gloved hand, the single rotary switch powers both the front LEDs and the rear buddy indicator light.