The re-engineered LT Series structural fire helmet is the result of 20years of Bullard engineered polymers technology and expertise. Featuring a streamlined design, low center of gravity and increased headroom for more comfort, LT Series helmets incorporate recommendations from leading veteran fire fighting professionals. Recently re-engineered, the LTX helmet is the most comfortable low profile helmet on the market.
The Bullard M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design provides thermal and impact protection while offering more headroom for a comfortable fit.
Bullard LT helmets come standard with the innovative Quick-Attach Blade System. This system permits the firefighter to simply press on or off either a blade-mounted faceshield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This flexibility gives the firefighter the advantage of the right option for the right application without time consuming component changes. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
All Bullard fire helmets are equipped with the U-Fit System, offering 12 custom comfort settings. By engineering our helmets to include 12 points of adjustment, you can adjust the ride and balance of your helmet. It’s like having a custom-fitted helmet, designed just for you.Features
- M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 4-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Quick-Attach faceshield or goggle system
- 12 comfort settings
- Scotchlite® reflective markings
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard