The re-engineered LT Series structural fire helmet is the result of 20 years of Bullard engineered polymers technology and expertise. Featuring a streamlined design, low center of gravity and increased headroom for more comfort, LT Series helmets incorporate recommendations from leading veteran fire fighting professionals. Recently re-engineered, the LTX helmet is the most comfortable low profile helmet on the market.
The Bullard M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design provides thermal and impact protection while offering more headroom for a comfortable fit.
Bullard LT helmets come standard with the innovative Quick-Attach Blade System. This system permits the firefighter to simply press on or off either a blade-mounted faceshield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This flexibility gives the firefighter the advantage of the right option for the right application without time consuming component changes. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
All Bullard fire helmets are equipped with the U-Fit System, offering 12 custom comfort settings. By engineering our helmets to include 12 points of adjustment, you can adjust the ride and balance of your helmet. It’s like having a custom-fitted helmet, designed just for you.
Includes Bullard TrakLite®
integrated helmet lighting system, which blends engineering, functionality and safety to help firefighters see forward in dark or smoky conditions. The lightweight Bullard TrakLite is designed to help increase the functional performance of your fire helmet without bulky or cumbersome additions.Features
- M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 4-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Quick-Attach faceshield or goggle system
- 12 comfort settings
- Scotchlite® reflective markings
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard
- Features eight bright white LEDs protected behind a heat-resistant glass, TrakLite provides a readily-available source of light in most any situation.
- With no external clips, brackets or wires, Bullard TrakLite helps provide increased safety over traditional helmet-mounted lighting, reducing the likelihood of weight imbalance or snagging.
- Easily operable with a gloved hand, the single rotary switch powers both the front LEDs and the rear buddy indicator light.