Traditional styled fiberglass structural fire helmet with 4" faceshield and 6" brass eagle with TrakLite Helmet Lighting System
Toughness and durability are inherent in this traditional series of fire helmets. The UST Series of structural firefighter helmets provide traditional styling in an affordable, easy-to-maintain design. This helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. With an outer shell made of fiberglass, the UST provides toughness and durability. The Bullard 12-point comfort system allows for the ultimate in helmet comfort, no matter how firefighters like their helmet to ride. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
Includes Bullard TrakLite®
integrated helmet lighting system, which blends engineering, functionality and safety to help firefighters see forward in dark or smoky conditions. The lightweight Bullard TrakLite is designed to help increase the functional performance of your fire helmet without bulky or cumbersome additions.Features
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- Intricately-designed, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Available with leather-look matte finish
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
- Features eight bright white LEDs protected behind a heat-resistant glass, TrakLite provides a readily-available source of light in most any situation.
- With no external clips, brackets or wires, Bullard TrakLite helps provide increased safety over traditional helmet-mounted lighting, reducing the likelihood of weight imbalance or snagging.
- Easily operable with a gloved hand, the single rotary switch powers both the front LEDs and the rear buddy indicator light.