MES SERVICES - 3M™ SCOTT™ SCBA AIR-PAK SERVICE
One Of Every 3 SCBA's Bought In The USA Is Purchased From MES!
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your SCBA's. Our service technicians can inspect and repair any of Scott Saftey's products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers. MES is a Scott Safety Fire Star rated servicing company - the highest level of accreditation available.
Request Service Now
Multi-point Inspections and Testing
MES factory trained and certified technicians will clean and conduct an operational inspection of your self-contained breathing apparatus. Any deficiencies will be noted and recorded in our database.
MES is a Scott Safety Five Star rated servicing company employing factory trained and certified technicians. Our service technicians can inspect and flow test your Air-Paks with our PosiChek3 using Scott Safety SCBA manufacturer provided software to keep you compliant and ready! Any deficiencies will be noted, repairs completed and adjustments made on-site!
MES maintains our own database where we create, collect, maintain and store all records pertaining to each SCBA. We take care of all documentation and paperwork so you do not have to.
NFPA 1852 Compliant!
MES On-Site Services
- Functional Testing
- Battery Replacement
- Flow Testing
- All Repairs and Adjustments
All Documentation And Record Keeping
Fast-Pak Service Solutions
MES offers Fast-Pak Service Solutions. Don’t wait to schedule mobile service or warranty repair when you can get expedited Air-Pak service through MES Fast-Pak
- One week or less turnaround for Scott Air-Pak service (including shipping)
- No waiting for schedule maintenance
- Detailed estimate for SCBA service within 48 hours of receipt
- All work performed by Factory Certified Technicians
- Detailed maintenance records provided with each Air-Pak
Mobile Service Solutions
- MES offers a highly effective mobile service solution for your SCBA needs!
- Offering annual programs designed to offer the highest level of service and support for your SCBA equipment!
- MES is the choice for high-level compliance services for your SCBA equipment!
- MES operates with a goal of completing 95% of repairs on-site/on-time. With a 24-hour response and 48-hour service goal.
- MES keeps you in service and ready to respond!
Why Use A Service Company?
- Let MES manage your SCBA program taking on the responsibility and liability so you will not have to.
- Our services are a cost-effective way to maintain compliance without the enormous investment in test equipment, spare parts, supplies, and training.
- Implementing MES services means less time worrying about your Air-Paks and more time to focus on the task.