ALL ONLINE THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA PURCHASES WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION. A VALID CALL BACK NUMBER MUST BE PROVIDED WITH ALL ORDERS. ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED SIGNATURE REQUIRED. ANY ORDER TO A FREIGHT FORWARDER WILL BE CANCELED.
With FirePRO 300, you can equip every firefighter with an affordable and lightweight thermal camera to enhance situational awareness and increase firefighter safety. Featuring our high-resolution 320 x 240 sensor, FirePRO 300 provides firefighters with the ability to regain orientation in low visibility or blackout smoke conditions. Additionally, Seek’s game-changing Mixed Gain technology allows firefighters to see detail in the hottest and coolest regions of the scene at the same time without freezing and switching modes. Mixed Gain simplifies and improves thermal imaging for the fire service.
Protect yourself, your crew, and your community with high-resolution personal thermal imaging. Every mission. Every riding position.
Manufacturer Warranty: Comes with a free 2 year standard warranty. 2 year and 4 year enhanced warranty upgrade available.Features
- Made to endure and designed to be lightweight Weighs just 325 grams and is IP67 waterproof with 2 meter drop durability
- Mixed Gain with SV1 Image Optimization See the hottest and coolest regions of the scene simultaneously without freezing or switching gain modes; details enhanced with SV1
- Fast Frame Rate, High-Resolution Sensor 320 x 240 sensor size with 76,800 individual temperature pixels refresh 25 times a second
- Up to 6 hours of use on a single charge Long lasting rechargeable battery ensures FirePRO 300 is always ready
- Ergonomic 90° viewing angle 90° viewing angle makes pointing the camera as easy as a cell phone
- Improve situational awareness Visualize hazards invisible to the naked eye and navigate safely
- Find your way out in zero visibility conditions FirePRO 300 is your lifeline to regain orientation and reduce maydays
- Execute the mission faster Quickly locate victims and hot spots when every second counts
- Reduce the potential for rekindles Multiple firefighters can use Survey Mode during overhaul
- Redundancy Serves as a redundant backup to the team’s decision making TIC
|Resolution ||320 x 240|
|Field of View||57° x 42°|
|Durability||IP67 waterproof, 2 meter drop|
|Detection||-20°C to 550°C (-4°F to 1022°F)|
|Imaging||Mixed Gain with SV1|
|Flashlight||300 Lumen LED|