Its light weight and small size make this tool a great option for when you need to act fast. Combine these features with its smart dashboard, and this spreader is unstoppable. When lives are on the line, you need enhanced performance. Rescues can’t wait. And neither can you.
- Watertight design durable in fresh and salt water
- Smart dashboard displays live visual tool feedback
- Power levels and battery charge status at a glance
- Detects and reveals when a saltwater-capable battery has been installed
- New turbo function allows for a faster rescue
- Single integrated cylinder body design
- Squeezing plates built into the arms
- “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer multifunctional design, with four rows of shark-like teeth for maximum performance and gripping
- Package comes with two li-ion rechargeable batteries and one charger
- If needed, you can plug it in for unstoppable power with a 110V adapter
Length: 36.3 in / 923 mm
Width: 10.4 in / 265 mm
Height: 9.96 in / 253 mm
Weight: 43.9 lbs / 19.9 kg
Spreading Distance: 28.7 in / 730 mm
Max Spreading Force: 147,924 lbs / 658 kN
Max Pulling Force: 13,039 lbs / 58 kN
NFPA HSF: 16,186 lbs / 72 kN
NFPA LSF: 11,016 lbs / 49 kN
NFPA HPF: 10,341 lbs / 46 kN
NFPA LPF: 6,295 lbs / 28 kN
NFPA 1936 2020 Compliant: Yes
IP Rating: IP58NEED YOUR RESCUE TOOLS SERVICED?
MES specializes in the service and maintenance of your Hurst Rescue Tools to keep your equipment compliant and ready for the task. Our service technicians can inspect and repair Hurst Rescue Tool products on-site with our state of the art mobile service centers.
- Deficiencies will be noted
- Repairs completed
- & Adjustments made on-site
Contact your local MES sales representative to learn more! 1.877.MES.FIRE.
Territory Restrictions Apply